Tuesday 22 November 2016

Creative Drawing - Publication

Finished inDesign publication

My journalistic piece about 'celebrities receiving clothes free of charge' and whether it should be the 'norm' is finished. I wanted it to be in the style of a magazine with the layout inside, but also I wanted it to be longer than a page long. Celebrities tend to be in magazine's all the time, especially the celebrity 'gossip' ones like heat, OK, closer..etc. I also wanted it to look more professional and slightly different to a typical 'gossip' magazine. The article is split across 9/10 pages, and the A5 size works well too. I've used inDesign a couple of times before but I feel l like I have developed my skills further.


I placed the publication in a box because celebrities receive boxes full of gifted clothes, especially Justin Bieber from Calvin Klein. Placing a Burberry styled scarf in the box makes it look like i'm gifting this box to somebody as Burberry are known for gifting celebrities their clothes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment