Thursday 27 October 2016

Creative Drawing - Collaging

This was our last day with one of our lecturers (sad face) but it was also an enjoyable day as we collaged all day using editorials. Collaging is one of my favourite things to do as my artwork tends to be quite messy which links quite well with collaging. Our group were also in the most amazing drawing studio which my friends get jealous of.



Collaging with these editorials was really enjoyable as you could absolutely anything with the pictures, which is what I tried to do. I tried to base my theme on celebrity endorsement which relates to my publication. I learnt many different ways of collaging and approaching this task quite quickly.




When I got home, I decided to try collaging using photoshop with my own work too. This was extremely fun as I could be as messy and creative as I wanted to be. I used a variety of layers, scribbles, paint brushes, and patterns from the internet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment